Monday, January 12, 2009

I find myself thinking....

...Hooray it is Monday.
This weekend was eventful. I say that very monotone.

Friday was full of family. I went to work, followed by a great lunch with a new friend. After lunch, I had a visit with my sister at her shop and for the first time since 2008, I saw my parents. I can’t remember the last time I went two weeks without seeing my parents. My parents joined Cullen and I for a double date Friday evening. We went to Firehouse Subs. ( I give that place an A+!) After a light dinner, we found ourselves at the movie theater four rows from the screen. We arrived to see Gran Torino 40 minutes before it started. How did we get seats so close to the screen. It was THAT full. The movie was fantastic. It was heavy, dramatic, yet funny. I was not expecting funny. It was a guy movie. It was a bit mouthy, but, good. Overall rating: A-.
Click here to watch a preview.

Saturday, we had dog problems. Here is the
Weekend Recap!

Saturday evening, we joined the Mills parents and the Stafford parents at a fancy new restaurant in Georgetown called Silver and Stone. Dinner was lovely. Conversation and company was excellent. All six of us came back to our house after dinner and played the wii. Cullen’s dad, who was a wii-virgin stomped us at wii bowling. Beginner’s Luck!

Sunday was mainly spent at the doctor’s office with the puppies. Stinkers. I finished Brodie and Millie’s blog with this statement: This weekend has caused me to really rethink Motherhood.

Oh Happy Day! Today was filled with merriment. I look forward to tomorrow already. For now, I’m off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment