Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Mom Jitters??

I am half-way through pregnancy. 21 weeks. We are doing the fun things now, looking at baby bedding, nursery sets, BABY CLOTHES, etc. At times, I feel like this sweet little baby boy is going to bankrupt me! (Aren't baby boys supposed to be LESS expensive???)

Starting about two weeks ago, I could feel this little baby move regularly. My little boy kicked and squirmed, even swam (at least that is what it felt like) laps in my tummy. Then all the sudden, it stopped. Worrisome, of course! Common?? Absolutely. Did I hate it, and think about WHY my little man wasn't kicking me anymore? EVERY HOUR! But, no worries - we are back, and moving like crazy. This is my favorite part of pregnancy so far. :)

I love you Baby Peanut. I won't ask this often, but for now, please move and shake a lot! Only 19 weeks till I can hold you in my arms. I can't wait to meet my, {ney, OUR} little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment