Friday, September 5, 2008

"Are you ready for some Football?"

Someone recently told me that I married Cullen knowing his obsession with sports. (FACT.) Someone recently told me that during the months of September - Superbowl Sunday, I come second. (FACT.) What someone failed to mention, is that the word obsession doesn't quiiiite describe Cullen's love of the game. (FACT.)

HOWEVER, I love when he is happy. And....he is IN HEAVEN. This weekend, we are going to the Westwood High School (my Alma Mater) VS. Harker Heights High School (his Alma Mater) football game followed by UNT vs. Tulsa. He is like a kid in a candy store. :)

Three more facts:
1. Westwood WILL WIN tonight.
2. I pray UNT will win tomorrow.
3. I ordered Cullen a koozie that reads: " We interrupt your marriage to bring you FOOTBALL SEASON.!"

No comments:

Post a Comment