Thursday, October 9, 2008

A picture really is worth 1000 words...

I was cleaning off the refridgerator the other day with Cullen. Our fridge has very little decoration. However, in the center of the fridge, sits this picture. It is one of my MOST favorite pictures I have ever taken. This picture embodies the heart, soul and our way of life. While an outsider sees two daughter's kissing their mother, I see the heartbeat of a family with two direct branches. This picture was taken in 2006; when life seemed on top of the world. Little did I know, within 12 months our life would experience literally the toughest of times and the best moments.

These are my girls, my beautiful sister Courtney on the left; my incredible mother in the middle. Cheers to being on top of the world! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment