Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big Changes

Tomorrow marks two weeks until Cullen and I start over. Starting over in almost every aspect. In two weeks, I will graduate with my Masters from UT (which I couldn't be more proud about), I will attend work for the last time (at my current job. Not forever.), move into my new house in a new city surrounded by new friends, and turn 25. Phew. What a whirlwind. It has been a mix of emotions - that is for sure.

Cullen and I spent a weekend looking for rent houses in Killeen a couple weeks ago, and found just the cutest house. We signed a long lease (it will mark the longest we have ever lived in one dwelling together), in a cute neighborhood with a great backyard. Don't get caught up in smelling the roses yet... it has quite a bit of work to be done.
I wanted to share with you our new home. Do not be confused - the colors on your computer are not lying. You are not mistaken when you think to yourself, "wow, do I really see LSU Purple, banana yellow, bright orange...etc??" Our first order of business - Paint.
I will send post-paint pictures after we move in - which is this weekend. Tomorrow to be exact.
:Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment