Monday, August 10, 2009

Un Beso...

Gosh, it has been a while since I last blogged. My apologies. August 1st was a celebratory day in my life. It was the first day in YEARS that I didn't have homework, or projects on the horizon. It was m 25th bday, and my dear friends Terra and Tyler were the guests of honor at their wedding shower. Below are some pictures from the blessed event!

During the shower, the hostesses asked Terra and Tyler to play a "how well do you know your finance/fiancee" game. If the couple could correctly get answers, KISSES; but, if they answered questions wrong...they had to eat limes! It was great. FUNNY....unless you were them.


A picture of the birthday girl and her date:


...and one more of the happy couple! Congratulations you two! I can not wait to be a part of your big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment