- Tuesday I took my Gestational Diabetes test that is required for pregnancy. Two days later, I found out I failed. Here is more details on that story: The GD Saga. I have more testing to do this coming Monday.
- Cullen is NOTORIOUS for being clumsy. To spare a ton of details - Cullen ran into the bed again this week. (Yes, I said again.) He was asleep, got up to go potty, came back to bed, and WHACK. Cracked his shin on the bed frame. The real unfortunate part...this is not the first time he has done this EXACT thing. I felt like a semi-terrible wife. After realizing it was not his toe he busted, but his shin AGAIN, I laughed. HOWEVER, I did make sure he was okay first. Then I laughed. Hard.
- This weekend is VERY BUSY for the Mills' Family. Tomorrow, I have a JSL event called Spring Into Safety. It is an event that promotes child safety in the community. Sunday, We are going to see Fiddler on the Roof in Austin with my parents. They were tickets given to us for Christmas from my parents. AND Tomorrow is my pledge sister, Kendahl's birthday!
- Tomorrow is also Cullen's and my 7 YEAR anniversary together. Yes, seven years. Seven years to grow up together, get through rocky stages together, learn to be adults together, love together, marry and now raise a family together. It has been the best 7 years of my life. I went from a silly little girl to a strong, married grown-up woman in these last seven years and he is the reason for it. Seven years is a long time. When I think about the rest of my life with Cullen, seven years seems like just the beginning. The best is yet to come, and that is hard to say - because the last have been so incredible. God blessed me with one amazing man.
- Tomorrow is also......ADAM AND ASHLEY'S WEDDING DAY! Cullen and I are spending the entire weekend in Austin going to one of my favorite couple's wedding! Adam and Ashley, I cannot, CANNOT wait to see you two become Mr. and Mrs. Adam Short. Ashley is so lucky to have Adam as her husband forever. And, well, Adam couldn't have found a better lady to be his wife.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Five On Friday...
This week has been B-U-S-Y! Here are five little snippets that have happened in the life of Cullen and Erin Mills: