Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meet Peanut -

I posted a blog, titled Meet Peanut on October 2nd. This blog posted the first picture of what would be Mr. Noah Mills.

Today, I spent my day holding our 24 hour old baby. He is a perfect little, Godly created miracle. He has ten (long) beautiful fingers, and ten (LONG) beautiful toes (that can really pinch you). He has a perfect button nose (that flares). He makes the cutest, most adorable, perfect little baby I could have ever asked for.

Here is a picture from his first hours. I will regularly post pictures (duh.)
Next up, the delivery story. What a delight (and I am not being facetious).

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Erin and Cullen! What a perfect little guy you have! Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to you guys! You will be such great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I have loved following the blog and your sweet little baby is SO precious! I cant wait to see more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, you look amazing:) I can't wait to see you in two-short weeks and your little man! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear the full story! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete