- My baby can squeeze into size one diapers... I think we will soon give up on the idea of a size one baby.
- He loves to be held where he can look over your shoulder.
- He loves being held.
- When he sleeps, he holds onto your shirt.
- Currently, he eats somewhere between 4-6 ounces.
- He wears 0-3 months clothes - but, I think we will soon outgrow those as well.
I thought I would be sad today. I am not. Instead, I am thanking God for this sweet little miracle. We have played in his jungle gym this morning. We took a long nap, and now we are cleaning house together. What a great little helper.
We have one more month at home together. That is a bittersweet thought. I will spend it (moving into the new house) LOVING ON MY BABY!