Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School Days,School Days. Dear Old Golden Rule Days...

...Reading, and Writing and Arithmetic. Taught to the tune of a Hickory Stick. Ah, I love that song. And, I love this time of year. I used to love this time of year because all those teachers FINALLY had to go back to work, after having the entire summer off. (ha, SUCKERS!). Now I love this time of year, because I get to go back to work after having the summer off.

However, this year's time off was filled with raising my little Bug! I am so excited to go back to school... I miss my baby every moment he is not with me. But, I am filling my time, preparing to teach other people's babies. I love being a teacher. I love the fall.

Cheers to all the teachers out there. Cheers for all the mommas who are sending their babies to Kindergarten for the first time (Uh hum, my dear Sister!) And Cheers to the last 5 days of summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment