Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Learning to Crawl.

Before I blog about Jamaica, I had to share this video. Noah is learning to crawl - and has done so over the break. It has been so neat to watch him go through the steps of learning to crawl.

He started vacation just being able to lift his upper body with his hands. From there, he could get up on all fours but not doing anything. THEN, he could rock back and forth and fall flat on his face...kerplunk. Over the last day, literally, he has been able to army crawl. My goodness, it is cute. This video is the best crawling I have seen yet; it was tonight. At the end of the video, I move the computer backwards, away from him. Naturally, he gets mad at me for making him work harder than he already has....rightfully so, I would have been mad too, had someone done the same to me.

Without further ado, may I present to you, my little (army) crawling Bug!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love that giant roll toward the end. So funny. Go Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. This is adorable. He wiggles, squirms, and rolls to get to his destination. Erin, he's gonna figure it out very quickly and then you are in t-r-o-u-b-l-e ma'am!

    ReplyDelete