Sunday, May 8, 2011

For Mother's Day, I was spoiled....spoiled rotten. Cullen blessed me with sleeping in, and I had the luxury of doing whatever I wanted. Do you want to know what I CHOSE to do?? Spend the whole day with my beautiful son and perfect husband. My first Mother's Day was a day that will be hard to beat...

We played in the sprinkler today!





Noah's birthday is this week. I cannot believe he is turning ONE. ONE. I cannot believe I have been his mommy for one year. I cannot believe he has been in our life for one year already. There are days that I cannot remember what life was like without him; there are other days that I feel like we JUST left the hospital. Where does the time go?? I love you little Noah. Thank you for being Mommy's PERFECT little bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment