Sunday, September 18, 2011

Many mini-posts.

My friend, Leah, posted a blog with many little topics in it... I loved it. Half the reason I don't blog more often is because I don't want to write an entire blog for something that takes me 3 minutes to write. WELL - she solved that problem.

AND, without further ado - here are many mini-posts:

1. I read a blog called Lil Blue Boo. She posted the most amazing house cleaning to-do list. Guess what I am doing in "all my free time" this week?? CLEANING, and scratching things off this amazing concoction!

2. Cullen's car got towed this weekend... I think the amount of money you have to pay to get your car out of impound is LUDICROUS! Unfortunately, They can do that. It just sucks.

3. If you are wondering, Noah still calls Cullen "Mom". I will say, "Say Dada". Noah says, "Ma ma". He is a little stinker, and we are convinced it is on purpose!

4. We went to the park on Saturday morning, just him and I. We had such a great time. Here are a couple pictures from our fun time:





5. Aunt Kelly - I want you to know, Noah has PERFECTED this face: 


Remind you of anyone?? He makes this face prior to pouting or when he is saying silently - "Are you NUTS, Momma??"

That is it for now. See, it would have been silly to add each of these to their own post. Thanks, Leah, for the great idea!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Noah is so freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete