The only plus side to September being over is that October is here. October being here means that we are so much closer to our SUPER VACATION we are taking at the end of the month. Woo woo! We are going to sit on the beach, pina coladas in our hands, dreaming of how to waste our days. Heavenly.
Here are some things that have allowed time to pass at warp speed:
- School has been great. It is my favorite year so far. I know I have a very short career in teaching, BUT this is my favorite year by far! My kids are tough, and give me a run for my money every day - but I love them, I love teaching them, and I LOVE my job. It makes the time pass quickly too.
- Noah - my gosh he is so fun recently. He laughs at himself because he thinks he is so funny. It will say something that only he can understand and then laugh hysterically for many minutes at a time. I can give him directions and he not only understands, but follows through with what I ask him. He is so loving. He has a genuine personality. He is a lover. He gives hugs and kisses when he leaves your company. He blows kisses; he snuggles. He can show you he is one using his fingers. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Chuggington and Little Einstiens on TV. He looooves being outside (much like his momma). AND - he is all boy. He beats anything he can reach with a golf club. He runs manically through the house screaming and giggling. If you ever need to see what a tazmanian devil looks like - head on my way. He has a best friend, whom he loves. Kylie and Noah have play dates. Kylie and Noah are the picture on the background of my phone. Noah asks to hold my phone, then points to Kylie and says "Kah". He loves his Kylie.
- This weekend: Visiting momma in Austin, girl-date with my co-worker to watch The Biebs on the big screen (yes, you read that right. We ARE watching Never Say Never, and yes. I am 27.)
- Next weekend - Pumpkin Patching with our favorite little friends.
- Weekend after, October 22nd - UNT Homecoming!
- October 26 - VACATION!