Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful for Music -

Noah has this horribly annoying CD I bought him about 4 months ago. We listen to it every time we are in the car. EVERY TIME we are in the car. NO MATTER WHAT. He points to the radio and flips out until you put on his music. THEN, he is happy as a clam.

Well, I finally changed the CD; He didn't notice, {thank the Good Lord). This new CD is FULL of songs my momma sang to us growing up. Each one brings a smile to my face and memory to mind.

Today I am thankful for the music my momma sang to us growing up. Today, I am thankful that if I have to listen to this every day, at least I can tolerate this particular CD!

1 comment:

  1. :) Henry gets to listen to whatever he wants when I drive too. Matt, on the other hand, somehow ignores the fussing and therefore still listens to whatever he pleases.

    P.S. This is random, but I found a roll of film in my closet that I had never developed the other day, and so I took it to walgreens and got it developed and it was from Camp Travis our Jr. year - there were lots of Erin pics in there. :)

    ReplyDelete