Saturday, December 3, 2011

No More Bottles..

So, I know... Little Buddy is almost 19 months old. Yes, MOST babies have outgrown their bottles at this point (with momma's help). It was the last little bit of "baby" Noah had in him. On my nights,  I rock him to sleep, bottle in hand.

Well, enough is enough. My little buddy has decided he has had enough with the bottles. I was putting him to bed Wednesday night with a bottle of milk. He spit it out and said, "YUCK!".

Me: "Buddy, is this yucky? Do you not want it?"
Noah: Nnnnnnnnnooooo.
Me: What do you want?
Noah: Wa-wa (said in a very whiny voice)
Me: [Shouting to Cullen] The King has spoken. He wants water.

It is brought to him...in a sippy. Because he refuses his bottle. Because he only wants his sippy. Because he is growing up - and this momma is very bittersweet about it.

So, guess what I am doing this weekend, besides putting up Christmas decorations??? Packing up the bottles until it is time for baby #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment