Saturday, January 21, 2012

Can You Fall Twice??

Because I just did. I just fell in love with my son all over again. While I am going to post the picture, I want to tell you just how much fun Noah has been lately. He is a whole new kiddo. Yes, he still prefers his daddy to me...any day, any time, any where. And Yes, I am super jealous of the two of them when we are all together. BUT, when it is just the two of us, he loves me; he likes me, and we are {temporarily} best friends. 

Today, we went to Belton to play with The Durbin clan. Oh boy, we had such a great time. We played at the coffee shop, fed the ducks and walked around. Noah and Kylie played with Kylie's kitchen back at her house, and generally had a wonderful morning. 

THEN, we went to Topsey Exotic Ranch, where we pet and fed zebras, a camel, mini-horses, 12,000 different types of deer, and several other animals. It was wonderful. Noah loved, hated managed to live through the experience... it wasn't until the very end of our trip that he really started to enjoy himself. And thank goodness he did, or it would have never produced this: 

I just love this child. It is possible to fall in love twice - with the same person, I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment