Tuesday, October 23, 2012

36 weeks and Counting.

I went to the doctor today. It was a pleasant appointment. It was the beginning of the weekly check-ups. They start to measure my dilating and effacing. This was a HUGE success. I am 3 cm dilated. I am 50% effaced. Practically walking around in labor. THIS makes me happy. I got some un-fun news as well. As of right now, Baby Girl is breech. We talked about what this means and the potential complications.

I am praying for her to flip on her own. I am praying for a healthy baby no matter how she makes her entrance into the world.

Other than that, Noah melts my heart more and more daily. He is going to be such a good big brother. I just know it.

Sorry it is so short tonight... I am to that point where all I want to do is sleep! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment