Thank you Sara. This was super.
1. I love my family.
2. I have two wonderful dogs, Brodie and Millie
3. My top 3 favorite movies are Grease, Good Will Hunting, and A League of their Own. If they are on, I will stop what I am doing, and finish watching them.
4. Alphabetical order is the best order.
5. I’m a planner. In fact, my planner is color coded.
6. I quote movies and bust out in rap songs daily.
7. I bleed Blue and Blue. (www.kappakappagamma.org )
8. Short of a natural disaster, I will never move away from Texas.
9. I dance wildly and sing loud in my car, regardless if I have company with me.
10. My favorite colors are kelly green and that funny color blue crayon that no one can pronounce.
11. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving followed by birthdays.
12. I fall asleep to Nick at Night every night.
13. I have had the same best friend since second grade and I love her more than she will ever know!
14. I struggle with people who are not on time.
15. I hyperventalate if I am late…and if it is a family function – it is worse.
16. Hands down, my favorite food is queso.
17. I cry every time I watch The Notebook.
18. I used to eat top ramen with cheese in a cup.
19. I daydream about my future; babies, new houses, life. BUT, I actively work everyday to reach my dreams.
20. At one point in my life, I was obsessed with Matt Damon (to the point where someone should have committed me.)
21. I’m saving up to go to Ireland.
22. I crave Ramen Noodles weekly.
23. I check my email every 7 seconds.
24. My neice and nephew call me Stinky. Well, so does my whole family.
25. Shoes are a weakness.
26. I will celebrate my one year anniversary to the most wonderful man on September 15th.
27. I pass the time by watching Lifetime Movies. (not a recommendation.)
28. I anxiously await for Army Wives on Sunday nights.
29. I dye my hair regularly.
30. I love musicals. I LOVE musicals. I should have been in a musical.
31. I pretend like I enjoy working out.
32. I wear a rainbow, glow-in-the-dark retainer at night.
33. I am counting down the days until Pushing Daisies starts again on ABC.
34. I wear two pieces of jewelry daily – my wedding ring and a ring my mom gave me in highschool.
35. Itry my hardest to not watch national news.
36. I wish I could take naps every day.
37. I pray that I have twins one day.
38. I love sending snail mail.
39. I very rarely drink soda.
40. I love that my husband is a learner;
41. If I had it my way, I would wear mascara and Softlips Chapstick only.
42. I am working on my Masters at UT. HOOK ‘EM.
43. I hate doing the dishes.
44. I hate laundry more.
45. I want to live near water; and retire near a big body of water.
46. I’m allergic to cats and dust.
47. I wish I could adopt or own Boston Terriers forever.
48. I think the smell of coffee is intoxicating.
49. I read way too many gossip magazines and blogs.
50. People Magazine is not a Gossip Magazine.
51. One day, I hope my grandkids call me NaNa.
52. In a past life, I was a back-up doo-wop dancer.
53. My parents have given me more that I can imagine.
54. My brother and sister think that I think I am a princess
55. I wish as a kid, I played more sports.
56. I truly believe my friends are beautiful inside and out.
57. I wish my sister and I were closer earlier in our lives.
58. I thank God everyday for my brothers and sisters.
59. I am ticklish.
60. Nothing makes me happier than to laugh until I cry.