Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a busy weekend.

This weekend was unexpectedly busy. It started with Friday's UT vs. Stetson Hatters Men's basketball game with my sweet husband, dear friend Russell Nelson and his fantastic M-I-L, Jill - whom by the way has FABULOUS tickets. We sat on Row 3, seats 1-4. CAN YOU GET ANY BETTER??!!

Saturday, I joined family for the San Antonio Reagan Rattler's (high school) play-off football game, followed by more family dinner. A movie at home followed. We watched "Baby Mama" with Tina Fey. I am relieved we didn't pay to see that one in the theater. While it was funny, it was only worth the $2.50 it cost for renting.

Today, Sunday, Cullen and I woke early, made blueberry muffins and took our baby pups to the dog park to play. Bless Cullen's sweet heart, he joined me in a shopping spree this afternoon - followed by a spur of the moment birthday party for my great aunt, Hazel. Again, Bless his heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment