Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Millie Girl -

As many of you know, my puppies are one of my most favorite parts of life. I sometimes don't know what to do with myself when they aren't sitting with me at home or if they don't want to play. Two days ago, we noticed Millie was limping [just a little]. After a small look-over, I noticed her pinky toenail had come off her toe!! Poor baby. Yesterday she wasn't putting any weight on her paw at all. she was hobbling around on three legs.

...Well, she is either a VERY SMART DOG, or she is in a terrible amount of pain because the minute I gave her attention, she milked it for all it was worth. She would lay on the couch sprawled out across pillows, wince if we would look at her and if we sat next to her, she would crawl into our laps. While it was really cute - what a diva. (she gets that from Cullen, I swear! ;)
This is a picture I took last night...What a drama queen!

1 comment: