My friend, Mariko posted this blog, answering questions specifically by the song playing on my iPod.
Here are the rules:
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle (or windows media player). 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! 4. Make a fun/silly/witty comment on your answer.
1.What is your motto? Days of Thunder - Brooks and Dunn. Well, I do love singing in the rain.
2.What do your friends think of you? You belong to me - Patsy Cline. Apparently, I am possessive.
3.What do you think about very often? Grown-up Christmas List - Various Artist. I have outgrown my young, awkward years.
4. What is 2+2? No Scrubs - TLC. I never claimed to be good at math.
5.What do you think of your best friend? Fever - Beyonce. Sometimes we laugh so hard, I think I am getting a fever.
6.What do you think of the person you like? Waiting on the world to change - John Mayer. I think what Mr. Mayer meant was, Together, we can change the world.
7. What is your life story? Baby Can I Hold You? - Tracy Chapman. Boy, I sure do love cuddling.
8.What do you want to be when you grow up? She Thinks His Name was John - Reba McEntire. Two things - this song is about having AIDS. I do not want AIDS. and Two, if it was talking about a sex change - I am happy being a woman.
9.What do you think when you see the person you like? You'll be in my heart - Phil Collins. Dead on.
10.What do your parents think of you? Me and Charlie - Miranda Lambert. My mom does claim she forgets things. Well... at least the first letter of my partner's name is correct. Close enough.
11.What did you dance to at your wedding? Introduction by Elvis - Elvis Presley. Thank you Elvis. "Elvis has entered the wedding."
12. What will they play at your funeral? Cuz I can - Pink. And I did...
13. What is your hobby/interest? Crank Dad Soulja Boy - Soulja Boy. Fitting. I do love dancing - especially choreographed line dancing.
14. What is your biggest secret? Separate Lives - Phi Collins. Oops - I've been caught.
15. What do you think of your friends? The Memory of Trees - Enya. Trees live for hundreds of years - precisely how long I think my friends should live.
16. What's the worst thing that could happen? For My Broken Heart - Reba McEntire. True.
17.How will you die? Irresponsible - Splender. I hate when I am irresponsible. Mom always said - Make good choices.
18. What makes you laugh? Drowning - Hootie and the Blowfish. I have a warped sense of humor.
19.What makes you cry? Kissing a fool - Michael Buble. (See #17.) Nice example of irresponsibility.
20. Will you ever get married? Save me - Queen. Cullen saved me.
21. What scares you the most? Onda - Los Lonely Boys. Spanish words scare me.
22. Does anyone like you? Orinoco Flow - Enya. Well, hello Mr. Flow. Nice to meet you.
23. If you could go back in time, what would you change? Clarity - John Mayer. I have glasses now. Those might have helped.
24. What hurts right now? Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton. Poor poor Sally. Get well soon.
25. Now for the title of this blog entry - Right Through You - Alanis Morissette. From me, right through you.
26. Lastly, what is the one thing you regret? It's now or nerver - Elvis Presely. I really hate that I give so many ultimatums.