Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 29th Anniversary

Dear Parents -

Happy Anniversary! Happy 29th Anniversary! What an impressive 29 years at that. You have raised three wonderful children (I know...the middle one is your favorite) who respect you and constantly learn by the example you lead. In your 29 years, you have set the bar high. I love you both. Thank you for showing us how to live well, be well, share well, and most importantly - love well.

I am the person I am today because of the standards you set, the spiritual guidance you provide, the love you show us, and let's not forget, the never-ending education bill you pay semi annually. :)

I love you both so much, and pray everyday that I can live life as fantastically as you do. I look forward to saying Happy 29th Anniversary to Cullen; and when that day comes - I can't wait to share with you how happy and successful our 29 years of marriage have been because of example we follow.

Cheers, here is to 29 more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment