Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I love Aprons!

I was born in the wrong era. I know I was supposed to be living the era where June Cleaver and I could be best friends. I know that I was meant to wear aprons, pearls and stiletto's all the time. Recently, I have been co-planning a shower for my dear friend Terra. All of the hostesses are wearing aprons. (I KNOW - HOW CUTE!) I found my dream website for apron purchasing. They are ADORABLE and inexpensive. Go check them out - and buy an apron. It'll change your kitchen and cleaning experience.

Check out their website: www.boojiboo.com
Check out their blog: http://iloveboojiboo.blogspot.com

::This will be my next purchase::



4 comments:

  1. Erin, that apron screams your name. You are so right...I see you and June being BFF's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't take this the wrong way...have you gone mad? I'm starting to get worried. And, worse yet, what's June Cleaver have that I don't? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! :) I can't wait to order my own! If I come to bake tomorrow, I'll bring my apron over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the apron site Erin, thanks so much for sharing!!!

    Since you were kind enough to share, here is one I know you will love just as much as I do!!!

    http://gifts.cafepress.com/boston-terrier

    ReplyDelete