Friday, October 16, 2009

Denton Bound -

I can see it already. North Bound 35, we pass the Speedway. We Pass Paradise (Texas, that is). There it is - Denton's skyline. Ahhh, my little piece of Heaven. It is a sight very few people know and appreciate, but it is a sight I have come to cherish over the last 6 years. Within the skyline, I can see TWU's twin-tower dorms, Fout's Field, The Armadillo Building and so much more. Aahhh.... Denton, How I Love Thee!

This weekend is UNT's Homecoming, AND Kappa Kappa Gamma's 20th year reunion. Double trouble. I get to see all my football friends; I get to go to the football game with Cullen. AND, most important, I get to see my pledge sisters. I get to see my Kappa sisters. I GET TO SEE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE. I will watch the homecoming parade, take lots of pictures, and fall asleep like a happy little baby, having my UNT/KKG fill-up!

Pledge sisters, if you are reading this: I cannot wait to see you ALL! I love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I won't be in attendance at the 20 year reunion, but I will be around later tomorrow...count me in for Fry St!

    ReplyDelete