Friday, October 16, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday.

I remember going through the process of getting married. I remember doing a checklist of to-do's, followed by waiting periods of down time. I have discovered growing a Peanut is the same process. I have checked off so much:

Make Baby:(check)
Find out we're expecting:(check)
Tell Cullen the big news:Check)
Buy too many baby books:(Check)
Tell parents:(Check)
See Doctor to confirm pregnancy:(check)
Keep secret from the rest of the world.......(check)
...................................................................................................................................... Time to wait.

We go to the doctor this coming Wednesday, 10/21 for the first big appointment. I think we even get to see our little Peanut. I hate waiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment