Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Morning Sickness

It hit me. It hit me like a slap the face. It hit me so hard, I am thankful pregnancy is time-limited. VERY FEW people know I am pregnant at this point. My classroom aides and co-workers, ask me most mornings, “How are you feeling today?” Up to today, the answer has been the same. “Gosh, I feel great." Besides missing my monthly lady friend, I don't have any pregnancy symptoms.

I knew my days were numbered. I just knew it. About 1:30 today, I was sitting at my desk and BAM. It hits me. Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, Diarrhea. Yay, Morning Sickness. (Thank you Pepto Bismol, for your sweet little jingle!) There was a brief moment where I thought I was going to die. (No, I am not a drama queen.) I got home after school and laid down immediately. After an almost three hour nap, I was good to go. Yes, you read that right, three hours of nap time – this has turned out to be a daily occurrence.

I love you, Peanut. I keep telling myself, this will all be worth in. I KNOW IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT IN THE END. I am so excited to meet you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment