Monday, October 12, 2009

My Dream World...

I had a dream about a week ago in which Solange Knowles (Beyonce's sister) was getting married in the wine country, where Beyonce sang the rules of the wedding on the front steps of the church before you walked in...and Jay - Z was bouncing. Am I crazy... yes.

I thought this was weird...and thankfully, it was a one-time thing.

...WRONG.

I had a dream last night that I was a back-up dance for Ciara. 50-Cent was head of security for her tours. That is all I can remember from that dream.

I vividly remember waking up thinking - WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? And, if Cinderella is correct when saying "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep," than I am clearly yearning to be in the female hip-hop world.

yikes.

2 comments:

  1. awesome, awesome, awesome. but, how did beyonce's sister get the name solange? damn, that's rough! on a serious note, can I come with you, on tour?

    ReplyDelete