Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Have To Brag A Little...

Growing up my dad set the bar high. He was the most chivalrous man to my momma. He held her door, he paid when we went out, he taught his children how to respect their mother, and on mornings when it was cold, he would run outside and start her car so it nice and toasty. He showed me just what I want in my husband.

Two nights ago, Cullen and I woke up to thunderstorms. Loud, windy, thunderstorms. Cullen remembers on the news that it might hail (and how he remembers that, I have no idea). You know what he did?? Got right up, and moved my car into the garage, so it wouldn't get hail damage. YES, at 4:30 in the morning. What a sweet man.

It reminded me of something my dad would do... turns out, not only did my dad show me what a good man looks like/acts like, he showed me how to pick my very own good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment