Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Apparently... Pregnancy Makes You Emotional?

So, when I got engaged, I would hear songs on the radio that would make me smile. They would let me drift off to a dream world about how perfect marriage will be...

Not so much when I am pregnant. Every time I hear a song about a baby, I burst into tears. Yep, I am THAT girl. I am the girl you see driving down the road singing loudly, dancing - making a mess of herself in the car. I am the girl you secretly video tape and send into America's Funniest Video's for making an idiot of herself. Now, I am that girl who is driving down the road with TEARS streaming down my face.

Here is my current exapmle. No matter how many times I hear Carrie Underwood's "All American Girl", I burst into tears. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??

I love being pregnant. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Because you know that IF you have a girl peanut, your husband will be putty in her hands, that's why! But, IF you have a boy peanut, your husband will be putty in his hands! Wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ERIN! I was on a blog-reading hiatus, and I COMPLETELY missed this wonderful news!!!! :) Pregnancy sort of sucks, but there's a lot of good things about it too. :) I am glad you love it so far.

    (And yes, 'American Girl' should do any preggo lady in.)

    ReplyDelete