Thursday, February 11, 2010

Facebook CAN Be A Good Thing

Have you ever sat around your house, bored out of your mind, wondering "WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN WE DO TODAY?" I can remember so many weekends, or week nights that Cullen and I would want to go do something fun, something out of the norm for us. It would be just then that the conversation would occur:

Me: Hey, what do you want to do tonight?
Cullen: I don't know. Let's do something different.
Me: Like what?
Cullen: I don't know. What do you want to do?
Me: I don't know. We always go to dinner and a movie....what else is there to do.
Cullen: I don't know. Let me look around and find something different.
{birds chirping, Crickets creeping..........}

Dinner and a movie were great fun that night.


Well, my Austin City Limit's {and surrounding areas) friends. I have the answer. I was on Facebook last night and was caught by a list of "365 things to do in Austin, Texas." It is a great list. I am only going to list the top 30, but, the link is at the bottom to see the entire list. Enjoy!!

1. Mozart’s Coffee
2. See Bob Schneider
3. Cap City Comedy Club
4. Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trails
5. Bridal Extravaganza
6. Austin Segway Tour
7. Visit University of Texas Co-Op
8. IMAX Theater at Bob Bullock Museum
9. La Fuente’s
10. Rudy’s BBQ
11. Blanton Museum of Art
12. Volunteer at Town Lake Animal Shelter
13. Austin Boat Show January 14-17th
14. Sprouts Farmers Market
15. Texas Basketball Game – Lone Star Shootout
16. Enjoy the view at the Oasis
17. Hey Cupcake!
18. Climb Mount Bonnell
19. Tuesday Trivia Night at a Local Bar
20. Kerby Lane Café
21. Lady Bird Johnson Wildlife Center
22. Peter Pan Mini Golf
23. Huts Hamburgers
24. Stubbs BBQ Gospel Brunch
25. Grow your own organic food & flowers at Sunshine Community Garden
26. Dog & Duck Pub
27. Taste of Austin
28. Indoor Rock Climbing
29. The Belmont
30. Le Garage Sale

They add one more every day: Enjoy! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/365-Things-To-Do-In-Austin-Texas/254063342821

1 comment: