Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I am not one for a hyped up Valentine's Day. While it is great to be showered with gifts, it isn't necessary just because it falls on a particular day. However, Cullen made this Valentine's day so special. SO.VERY.SPECIAL. I woke up around 8:00 a.m., to Cullen leaving the house. He gave me a kiss and told me he is running to the grocery store to buy things to make me breakfast. He made me ham and cheese biscuits. My favorite. When he came home, we made breakfast together. We switched cards. His card was signed from "Daddy and Noah", which included a gift card for a new digital camera for Baby Noah's arrival. HOW SWEET!

After breakfast, Cullen and I went to Church. The message was outstanding (to read another sweet Valentine's story from Church go to Baby Noah's blog.). We ran errands after church, went grocery shopping, and just hung out together all afternoon.

I love Cullen so much. He made today perfect. It wasn't the gifts; it was the sweet gestures of just being with each other all day. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world today. AND, guess what? This will be the last Valentine's Day ever without children! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment