Yep, it's true. Yesterday, I turned 26. Wow, I am officially closer to 30 than 20. Gosh. That thought is a little troubling. But, look at my life up to my 26th birthday:
- I proudly hold an undergraduate and Master's degree, and actually use them in my career.
- I married the man of my dreams, and had his baby.
- I own my dream home... that still needs to be unpacked. :)
- I have a family that I am so thankful for. I can lean on them for anything.
- I couldn't be more appreciative and I couldn't love Cullen's family more. I am so lucky to have the in-laws that I do.