Thursday, July 29, 2010

There's No Place Like Home...

...At least that is what Dorothy said. I think Dorothy is right. It's official. We are home owners. We closed on our home (which is an entire post on its own) Monday afternoon at 2:30 p.m.. We started to move in this last weekend and it is starting to feel like home. I wanted to post some pictures of the house prior to our big move in. When we get settled, I will post new pictures, settled in pictures. Noah will probably be close to graduating, at least Kindergarten before we get totally moved in at the speed we are moving right now! :)
This is the kitchen, of course. We have an island that sits in the middle. The island is mobile. It will not be for long. We are knocking off the wheels and making it stationary. Now, we need to figure out JUST where we want it!

The laundry room... yep, it has a sink. How fabulous is that?? It is one of my favorite rooms in the house. It also doubles as a dog-bedroom at night.

The picture above and below are our bedroom. I love our bedroom. It has recessed lighting. It has a great fan. It is spacious and has a ton of natural light. Super!
And, this is the closet to our bedroom. It IS my favorite room in the house. Noah and I have spent more time in here than anywhere else this week. I love this room. I wish that was normal.
This is my bathtub. I couldn't get a great picture of my bathroom, so this will have to due.
I will take pictures of the outside and post them soon!!

1 comment: