Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to the Grind

I am currently sitting at my desk at work... wondering where the last two weeks went! Oh, I so much enjoyed being off of work, kinda looking forward to the routine of things again, but desperately wishing I was back home with my little Bug.

I told several people over the break, when The Bug was little, I couldn't wait to start school. I was so excited to NOT be a stay at home mom. Don't get me wrong; I loved Noah and LOVED being with him all day, but at just weeks old, he didn't do anything. He just stared at me all day. There were days I couldn't shower, days I couldn't do anything.

Now that he is mobile, now that he coos, and giggles, now that he is a baby, not a blob, he is so hard to NOT be around. Leaving home this morning to come to work was harder on me than the first day of school.
I want to reconsider being a stay-at-home mom... DON'T WORRY. We sealed our fate of me being a stay at home mom the day we closed on our house! Bye Bye stay-at-home mom option!

I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment