Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is It Too Much To Ask For Two More Hours??

I constantly find myself asking, WHERE DID MY DAY GO? Why am I always so busy? Why is that I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open after 8:30 p.m. {Pardon me, the Kiddo is fussing...}

...I just found my answer. I knew new mommy's lives were forever changed, but I cannot find time for everything! Guess what gets left in the dust?? Laundry. Dusting. Cleaning. Sleep.

So, would you like to know what is one of my biggest prayers? TWO MORE HOURS IN MY DAY. C'mon God. Can you make that happen?? You parted the sea, You healed the blind, can you provide me with two more hours??

Until God makes more time for me to complete life, this sweet monster is what takes up most of my time.






You know, if my time is going to be spent, at least it is being spent with something so friggin adorable. He makes me laugh, smile, cry, laugh some more.

3 comments:

  1. I'm confused. It looks like Noah is not only being freakin' adorable and an overall joy, but he's helping with the cooking at home and answering phones at Daddy's office. What more could you two want out of a little tiny (well not so tiny) bug?!?!?! Pls tell my boy, Aunt Kelly misses him mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God can provide you with "two more hours"...it's called "take that kid to his grandparents OR HIS AUNT and take some time for yourself."

    I googled it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know WHICH picture I loooove more. How do you decide which one to frame?? You need to make a collage and make ONE big frame over your fireplace. He is a-dor-a-ble.

    ReplyDelete