Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bath Time Helper.

Bath time is OFTEN my favorite memory maker with Noah. He LOVES water, and loves playing in water. {Side note: I know so many babies who HATE water. I am more than thankful that my child does not have this aversion!!} Recently, Noah has wanted to "help" during bath time. He wants to turn the water on and off (which is fine, since he can't turn the knob at all),

and shampoo his own hair. We can say, "Time to wash your hair!" and his hands instantly go right to his head...

What a big helper.

And, of course, after we have soaped up, you have to wash off...which he is also great at doing.


Last night, Cullen took a picture of Noah and I after bath time. As usual, we wrapped up, and turned Noah into a bear. When I saw the picture, I couldn't help but notice how much he has grown in the last 6 months. This first picture was taken in September, 2010:

See how in this picture he is well wrapped up, snuggled into his big bear towel.

Now... June, 2011:


Now.....not so much. He doesn't mind being dried off, but certainly doesn't like to be tied down for too long.



Happy Tuesday. On a BRIGHT NOTE, my best friend in the whole wide world is coming to town this weekend. Trips like these make me so.very.happy. It is an over-due reunion. I miss her, love her, and can't wait to wrap my arms around her!!

1 comment: