Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Muffin Tin -

Recently, I have found that I cook a TON of food in my muffin tin. A muffin tin, you ask? YES. And, often, it is not muffins that I am cooking! So, I challenge you to look at the following recipes and try to cook dinner in a muffin tin.

Brisket Biscuits: Okay, I can't find this recipe online....maybe it was passed to me. Here you go.
Ingredients: Grands Biscuits (any kind but the flaky biscuits), leftover chopped beef from a BBQ, cheddar cheese. THAT'S ALL!
Directions:
press one biscuit into the bottom of each of your muffin tins, scoop chopped beef until level with the top of the muffin tin, top with cheddar cheese. Bake according to directions on the biscuits. Serve with chips or baked beans!! Enjoy!

Mac n' Cheese Muffins: SO.GOOD. http://happyhomefairy.com/2011/07/26/recipe-mac-and-cheese-muffins/. You will not be disappointed. I DO NOT care much for dijon mustard, but it adds just a touch of pizazz!

Mini Lasagna Cups: These will CHANGE.YOUR.MIND. on how you eat lasagna! http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/dinner/mini-lasagna-cups.html

Jiffy Blueberry Muffins....but these are just as they sound. Open the box, follow the recipe!

Mini Meatloaf Cups: How annoying is it to make a whole meatloaf and have to throw half out because your family hardly ever eats left overs?? Problem solved. I add mashed potatoes with this... http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/marvelous-mini-meatloaves-75574.aspx

** All of the above recipes I have personally cooked and eating. I give them the stamp of delicious approval!

Also: while I cannot vouch for any of these personally, I did find this website, and plan on making many! Do you know the Muffin Tin?

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up my Mac and Cheese Muffins! I am so happy you liked them! :-)

    ReplyDelete