Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful for my Mother -

Today I am thankful for my mom. I know I mentioned her in my first "thankful" post, but - she deserves one all of her own. My mom is my rock. She is the epitome "I can do it all" - and she does it all so gracefully.

Five years ago, she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. From the moment she was diagnosed to the moment she was declared cancer-free, she never showed a struggle, never asked for anything, and fought that horrible monster with a smile on her face. She won. She won the battle.

Tomorrow, we are walking in the Susan Komen Race For The Cure - in HONOR of our mother. She is one INCREDIBLE woman. If you have met her, count your blessings. If you haven't find a reason to. She is amazing, and will change your life forever.

Today, I am thankful for my mother, my saving-grace, my operator at Grand Central Station, my hero.

Race For The Cure - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment