Saturday, June 2, 2012

15 Weeks -

This was at 13 weeks. My best friend HATES when I do not include my head in pictures. I promise from here forward, all pictures will have my face in them...Sorry Kel!


How far along? 15 weeks, 2 days!
Total weight gain: ZERO pounds! Woo woo!!
Maternity clothes? I need a little help buttoning my pants! I wore my first pair of maternity jeans yesterday, and LIFE WAS GRAND! 
Stretch marks? Leftovers from #1... no new ones!
Sleep: Still great!
Best moment this week: Someone asked me if I was pregnant when she was looking at my tummy...that made me happy!
Miss anything? Nothing yet...
Movement: For giggles, let's call it gas this week. I think it is too early to really feel movement!
Food cravings: Yep - Chinese food. I needed with Noah; I need it with #2.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of meat usually doesn't sit well with me. Oh well, Cheers to carbs!!
Gender: Cullen says a girl. I don't have an opinion yet. Some days I think Baby is a girl. MOST days, I think Baby is a boy.  
Labor Signs: If there are labor signs...we are in trouble!
Symptoms: Memory loss, weird dreaming, and I have had months of nighttime sickness.
Belly Button in or out? In... it never "popped" with Noah either.
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy all of the time. Getting nervous... I wasn't anxious with Noah. I am anxious/nervous about having a second baby.
Looking forward to: Seeing Noah be a big brother. Holding our little nugget. Preparing Noah's big boy room and setting up the Nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment