Monday, July 9, 2012

Update From Our Appointment

Cullen and I had our baby anatomy appointment on Thursday. Before we get into the good business, I must say... As planned, I started our conversation with the Ultrasound Tech by telling her we do not want to know the gender of our baby. We want her to write it down and we will open it later... and, as planned, we stuck with our plan - regardless of temptation.

Onto the real appointment. The appointment was wonderful. We saw all organs, two hemispheres in the brain, four chambers in the heart, two hands, two feet, legs, arms, and a precious face!

I couldn't be happier. I could not be more relieved at the good news we received. And, while we haven't confirmed with the radiologist or OB that our baby is 100% healthy, I feel so good about it. I feel happy and confident that God has blessed us with another very healthy baby.

The REAL update will be posted next week. We will reveal our baby's gender Sunday. AAAHHHH. Less than a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment