Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Thought...

I remember being so good at blogging before kids. Anyone remember that too?? So, here I am. Two or three weeks have passed since I last blogged. I often start blogs and stop halfway through because I figure what I am writing about is not important to anyone outside of our moms and maybe my best friend.

BUT, I had a thought, a major thought yesterday. I was driving home {alone} in my car when Walking In A Winter Wonderland started to play on the radio. While there are SO MANY things wrong with that idea, I will stick to my original post.

That song made me think... When Walking In A Winter Wonderland is playing on the radio LEGITIMATELY, I will be a mother of two. I will have two small children I am responsible for in this world. That scares the lights out of me. I know we planned this 'second baby" thing. I know that I love her more than the world is big already, but, to have TWO kids is a whole 'nother ball game!

Speaking of being a mother of two...

We chose her crib... we returned it. We ordered a new crib and love it. We chose her bedding. We chose her glider. We have her paintings. We know what we want to do with the walls. My goodness, we MAY just have a baby's room after all! I am so excited to see it all come together.

Our little sugar (the living one) has turned into a super hero. For the last couple of days {maybe a week}, he runs around our house with one hand in the air and the other near his hip screaming "Super Noah!"

I love our kids. Both of them. The one I know and have loved for the last two years and the one I only know from the inside. I love my life and everything that life has in store for us in the next few months.

There you go. There is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment