Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby's First Vacation.

This weekend, Cullen and I took off for a trip to DFW; It was for Cullen's birthday. - AND, it was Peanut's first vacation. The funnest part of the whole vacation: Secrets. We aren't out of the closet about our news yet. As people would ask the inevitable question, "So, when are you two going to have babies?" we would give one of two answers. If they asked me, they got: "Oh, maybe this time next year." OR if they asked Cullen, they got: "Man, I am holding out as long as I can!!" Later, we would grin at each other knowing our little itty bitty pint-sized secret!

I can't wait till we are out of the closet with our news. I can't wait to tell everyone about my sweet little Peanut.

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. Cullen isn't going to this one... From what I have been told, they are going to make me pee in a cup, take my blood and ask me 500 questions about my past and future ailments. Hopefully, we will schedule our first ultrasound too!

No comments:

Post a Comment