Thursday, April 29, 2010

Organizing - It Is Amazing The Results.

I was cleaning off my Jump Drive to add files and I found pictures in a file labeled - Favorite Pictures.

I wanted to share some of these pictures (in no order, in no rhythm). These pictures represent some of my most favorite moments in life! Enjoy...What can I say, I am a sucker for a sleeping puppy. She really hates to be bothered when she is sleeping (as we all do...). I managed to snap a picture before she was able to hop up and move away!
While Cullen will hate this picture, (because he hates when I make Brodie more of a baby than he is) BUT, How CUTE is this picture?? Brodie snuggling with his bear... Melts me every time!! This is a picture of my Brodie after a long day of swimming in my parents pool. Yes, he sunbathed on his towel after. This is Brodie and my Daddy just relaxing.... something they both do well. (Brodie more so than my dad; he is the K9 version of Garfield The Cat). Cullen took our niece, nephew, and the dogs swimming. What a superhero! I sat and watched and took pictures!! One of the puppies favorite place to hang out is my parents backyard. How cute are they?? AND, don't they look MEAN? If you have ever met them, you know they are HARMLESS.
This is one of my most favorite picture of my niece and nephew. Aren't they just precious?? And, believe it or not, they have only gotten cuter with time! He was on to me... he knew I was taking his picture. I caught this. How PRECIOUS!

That same afternoon that these two were soooo cute - he turned into a little monster and got in trouble. He had to sit out for a few minutes. Look what I was able to catch - what a pout!

No comments:

Post a Comment