Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was Cullen's and my 3 year anniversary! It was perfect. Cullen had flowers delivered to my school, made from flowers he knows I LOVE. The HUGE bouquet was made of roses, star gazers, hydrangeas, and Gerber daisies. BEAUTIFUL. While the lighting isn't perfect on this picture, aren't they just stunning!?!?!
For dinner, Cullen took me to a Japanese Steakhouse. It is where we went last year, for me to tell him THE BIG NEWS! AHHH, I CANNOT BELIEVE I have been pregnant or had the Little Bug in our life for a year already!

...And speaking of the Little Bug, what a face is this?? This was in the middle of sweet potatoes, trial #2. He didn't care for them the same as he did the first night... He sat in his highchair the whole time he ate yesterday, like a real little boy. Is it sad, I am already bittersweet about him being a big boy??

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I don't blame the bug. I don't like sweet potatoes either-- unless they're covered in cinnamon and marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete