Monday, September 13, 2010

My Little Sweet Potato Pie

Noah had his 4 month check up today. He got two shots in the leg, and cried. He was weighed, (17 lbs, 0 ozs. - 91st percentile) and measured (26 inches - 97th percentile). Shots and doctors appointment leads to cuddle time with daddy. All of our questions to our pediatrician were answered. Most important, of course, when can we start solid foods?

These are two videos of Noah eating Sweet Potatoes. This may come as a shock to you, as it did me (given that Noah is sooo underweight.....) EATING CAME NATURALLY TO THE LITTLE BUG. He ate like a little champion tonight!! I love him so much, and I am already looking forward to meal time tomorrow!!

**A little side note, Cullen and I do not make it a habit to hold Noah in a reclining position to eat, like he is a King. It just so happened that he would HAVE A SERIOUS MELTDOWN if we put him in his chair!!

2 comments: