School ended Friday, June 3rd. Summer is here, and it is HOT. I am regularly stewing and brewing about what to do with Noah this summer. Him nor I want to sit inside playing with the same old boring toys for the next two months! So, we are laying out the agenda and filling it up!
Here is what we have coming up in the next two months:
- Training this week...Noah is sick. SO, he is getting quality Dad time!
- Amarillo to see my favorite North Texas!
- Dinners with great friends.
- Play dates with Noah's BFF! ;)
- Go to Austin and play
- Go to Runaway Bay to see our favorite Aubrey (oh, and her parents!)
- Cousin's weddings
- Finish my pantry project.
- Start and finish reorganizing the office closet.
- Figure out what I am going to do with my classroom this summer.....and do it!
This summer is going to be worlds different that last summer. Remember how little he was?? I am so excited to make memories this summer with Noah. It is one of the many perks to my job....built in Mommy time.